While it might be a little late to write this now, the summer technically starts the 21th of June in the Northern Hemisphere so really I am only a few days late. Today I’m bringing you my Summer TBR, tbr standing for to-be-read although it’s a little more tentative than set in stone. I’m joining in on the 20 Books in Summer challenge hosted by Cathy of 746 Books but I ended up having an odd number, so while I’m using the number of 10 for the challenge – I’m really listing 11 here. I suppose I can see it as options? Or me being typically rebellious to rules? Anyway, here are the books I’m hoping to read during the summer weeks.
- Strange Heart Beating – Eli Goldstone
- No School To-Morrow – Margaret Ashmun
- The Wind in the Willows – Kenneth Grahame
- The Hunting of the Snark – Lewis Carroll
- Fever dream – Samantha Schweblin
- Behind Bars – Ty Wenzel
- Corvus – Esther Woolfson
- Lost Animals – Errol Fuller
- The Oxford Illustrated History of English Literature – ed. by Pat Rogers
- Tove Jansson: Work and Love – Tuula Karjalainen
- A Woman in Arabia – Gertrude Bell
That’s all for now, happy summer reading!